Registered Clinical Counsellor - Vancouver
My name is Lee Kotsalis-Thulin, and I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (MA, RCC) with a private practice in Vancouver.
I invite you to take some time to look around the site, it will give you a good sense of my approach to counselling and well-being.
Because the therapeutic setting requires us to pause and reflect in a way that we may not otherwise do in our day-to-day lives, anyone seeking personal growth can benefit from therapy. Here are just a few of the reasons someone might wish to seek help:
- Feeling stuck or depleted; living "a life of quiet desperation"
- Depression or other mood-related disorders
- Chronic Anxiety, stress, or worry
- Feeling out of control with food or substances
- Wanting increased capacity for connection with others
- Traumatic experiences (current or historical)
- Anger, grief, shame, or other emotional pressures
- Relationship disconnect
- Feeling that you've lost yourself in caring for others
- Noticing self-defeating patterns repeating in your life
As a counsellor, I strive to provide a safe, inclusive, and compassionate environment in which to explore difficult or painful thoughts, feelings, and behaviours. You might be feeling nervous about beginning therapy, but it is a supportive process that can be simultaneously challenging, revealing, relieving, humorous and profound. Since I practice a therapy approach that is respectful and collaborative, therapy always moves at a pace that you are comfortable with.
If you would like to discuss your interest in seeking therapy, or find out more about my background and approach, please send me an email to arrange a free phone consult.
We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is something valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
- E. E. Cummings
Use the ONLINE SCHEDULER to view and book upcoming session times.